Looking for a completely upgraded home in one of the most charming and desirable neighborhoods in Orange County? You’ve found it! Enter this handsome and airy residence to find an abundance of optimal features including bright skylights, brand new stairs and railing, new interior doors, and custom tile and wide plank flooring. The completely redesigned kitchen is ideal for the culinary adventurer and features granite countertops, dual skylights, top-tier stainless steel appliances, prep island, and beautifully finished wood cabinetry. Unwind in the family room with fireplace, built-in bookcase, and picture window with plantation shutters, or entertain guests in the great room with wet bar and skylight. Each of the bathrooms has been completely reimagined and include new plumbing, wide plank flooring, walk-in showers, soaking tubs, and quartz countertops. With all new 2nd-level subfloors, HVAC system, upgraded electrical system, and copper piping, this home has undergone a complete interior transformation ensuring easy maintenance and peace of mind. Dine al-fresco or lounge outside on the manicured grounds with patio with upgraded cover, and lush lawn. With plenty of closet space, built-in closet organizers, 2-car garage with cabinets, RV parking, and located just minutes from the impeccable dining, entertainment, and retail of downtown Orange and Disneyland, this meticulously maintained and cherished home is ideal for those looking for a truly fulfilling lifestyle.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,221 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- A/C - Zone
- Double Pane
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Bar, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, 2 Car Garage, RV Parking, Side by Side.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Suburban.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)