Welcome to 1515 16th Rd N, a beautiful end-unit townhouse, conveniently located mere blocks to everything in Rosslyn, and just across the Key Bridge from Georgetown! This 2015 townhome was built with high-end lux finishes, boasting an elevator, an attached 2 car garage, walnut-stained floors throughout and beautiful built-ins and crown molding. The gourmet kitchen will make for the best entertaining and cooking fun with a Thermador suite of appliances, including a gas cooktop, paneled appliances for a custom feel and a generous kitchen island with waterfall quartz countertops and bar seating. There's storage galore with multiple pantries, pull-out shelving and soft-close doors and drawers. For a breath of fresh air and that morning cup of coffee, enjoy the balcony off of the back! The kitchen opens to a spacious dining room and is open to the bright living space. The Ownerâs Suite is spacious with two large custom closets and a large ensuite bathroom, and two additional en-suite bedrooms/bathrooms complete the sleeping areas. The upper level family room is larger than the other models in the community with room to stretch out for yoga or those fun movie nights, and the main level has a fantastic office with beautiful built-ins and a great street view. The community has a lovely interior courtyard with gas grills and green space and additional parking for guests. Across the street is a sweet little park, and the C&O Canal, Roosevelt Island (kayaking and hiking!) and the Georgetown boathouse are all within a 1 mile reach. With every other convenience just blocks from the home - shopping, groceries/farmers markets, gyms, restaurants, and the metro just 2-3 blocks away, what more could you want? Come, enjoy and rest easy - you're home! It doesn't get better than this.
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Other Construction
2,605 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arlington County Public Schools
ARLINGTON SCIENCE FOCUS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,605 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Private, Underground Parking, Covered.
- Brick, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks. Urban.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS