Beautiful Texas Ranch & Country Living, This gorgeous property has a custom built on 4.5 acres with additional 14+ acres available. has incredible views of the surrounding area. 2 Bed 2 Bath home is 1450 sqft small barn for horses, goats, llamas or whatever you want to raise on your hobby farm or 4H project. This home is your own slice of picturesque Texas Country Ranch Living. Hi Speed internet available. Escape the city and enjoy the country style. Buyer or Buyer agent to verify all information allowance to share well and septic for up to 24 months. All offers need to be submitted by 5P Saturday 1-22-22. Price of property with additional 14.5 acres $472,000
Single Family, Farm, Ranch, 1 Story
1,672 sq. ft
Agriculture,Cattle,Equine,Grazing,Hunting/Fishing,Mixed Use,Residential Multi-Family,Residential Sin
A0348 Hernandez Maria F
Aerobic Septic,Outside City Limits,Septic,Well
- Built-in Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven-Electric
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Garage Door Opener,Garage-Attached,Side.
- Brick, Stone
- Farm Type
- Crop Type
- Automatic Gate,Cross Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Porch(es),Holding Pens,Satellite Dish,Stable/Barn. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price