Sold before processed. METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED with updates throughout in Country Hill subdivision! Light & Bright Open layout w/ spacious vaulted entryway!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,654 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,654 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Liv/Dining Combo
- Laundry Closet, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,754 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished, Inside Entrance
- 1. Family Room, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Painted Cabinets, Pantry, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Brick, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
I-435 to Lackman Rd - North on Lackman to 90th Terrace - East on 90th Terrace to Home.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price