Check out this 1 1/2 story in Timber wood Estate features 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, & 3 car garage on a private lot (approx 3/4 acre) backing to green space. As you enter the front door, the dining room greets you as it effortlessly transitions into a well-appointed kitchen and breakfast room. This home features extensive wood trim, the great room has a fireplace flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows. the unfinished basement walks out and can be used for storage or future expansion. Neighborhood amenities include putting green, frisbee course, 9 hole golf course, play area and tennis court. Newer roof & water heater.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,121 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Timber Wolf Estates
3,121 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,121 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Concrete, Daylight, Full, Sump Pump
- Storm Window(s)
- 1. Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors, Tennis Court(s). City Limits, City Lot, Level, Treed.
69 HWY to 179th St, West to Lackman South to 187th St, East on 187th Street, South on Alden east on 189th St to house on right
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price