Don't let this house fool you from the outside. So much room and it is move in ready. It is in the quiet and well established Northfield neighborhood. Walk in to the formal living room and be part of the action in the kitchen and dining room which all have new LPV flooring. Kitchen has newer stainless appliances that stay. All carpet is brand new in the bedrooms and hallways. Step out on the deck which has new rails, spindles and stain and looks over the very large yard. Property sit on over a 1/2 of an acre. Windows are all thermal and several have been replaced with Pella windows in the last 5 years. The electric panel has been updated to a new 200 amp panel. This is close to 50 Hwy so you can get to Whiteman or the KC area very easily.Be sure to see the walk through tour by clicking on the tour button!!!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,414 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen
- Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,414 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Free-Standing Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Concrete, Daylight, Sump Pump
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Painted Cabinets, Smart Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits.
From 50 Hwy take the PCA road exit to the north and then turn left at the first stop sign onto Grandview. House will be on the right and house numbers are visible.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price