Beautiful, well-maintained 2 story home in Pasadena. Features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, family room with brick fireplace, eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, living room, dining room, office and basement with outside exit to fenced yard. Yard also offers irrigation system to make your lawn and gardens beautiful. Enjoy your days on the front porch and screened in back porch with cathedral ceilings overlooking a beautifully landscaped lot. Property also backs up to community lot which add much privacy for the enjoyment of your lot. Recently replaced - roof, garage doors, countertops, Convenient location with 2 local marinas for the water lovers and just minutes away from Compass Pointe Golf Course, Ft. Smallwood Park, Downs Park, and Great Restaurants. Corner lot with separate entry allows additional parking in the back. Sellers to provide a one year warranty.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,416 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gary Koch Former Model
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,416 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Composition, Shingle
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Beach Front, Asphalt.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS