What a wonderful solid home on a lovely treelined street in Bloomingdale! Many original details intact, stain glass skylight, mantels, pocket doors and more. Newer flagstone front walkway, stairs and landing, newer composite rear decking and drive-way. Sellers recently installed the popular Ductless/Mini Split Cooling/Heating system. Double rear decking with access to newly finished Lower Level rental or Inlaw suite. Sellers has C of O and front entrance as well as connecting stair in Kitchen . Bloomingdale has a lot to offer, 2- metro lines(red & green), great restaurants, Farmer's Market, walk to U Street Clubs & Bars, minutes to the Capitol! 1st OPEN HOUSE 11/22/20 from 1pm-4pm.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,805 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Telephone
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,870 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 935 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Stained Glass, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Curved Stair, Skylight, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Flat, Rubber
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS