The election is over - now is your chance for this RARE (non condo-ized) Grande Dame Federal on 4-levels! $3K/mo (avg) income-producing CofO sep unit. Spacious, light-filled & in the literal HEART of Columbia Heights. 5BR + Den/4.5 BA with deep front garden with pavers & landscaping as well as a fully-fenced backyard (both perfect for socially-distance gatherings), 2-car parking. Completely renovated in 2018 to exacting standards, 1356 Irving features exposed brick, oversized windows, hardwood floors, Nest & zoned HVAC, Wifi-coded locks, tankless water heater, window treatments, kitchen appliances & laundry under extended warranty, circa-2018 PVC (high quality) roof & steeple rebuild with transferable warranty. The main level boasts tall ceilings, an open floorplan, powder room, & gorgeous kitchen replete with center island, stainless appliances & quartz countertops. Upstairs, the middle level has an expansive owner?s suite with high-end marble bathroom complete with custom tile work & custom closets. Plus, one additional BR, an open den/office/playroom, & full bath. The top level has 2 sunny BRs & another full bath, while the sep 1BR/1BA unit has its own W/D & fully-equipped kitchen. All this & Walk Score of 96 with everything Columbia Heights has to offer is just outside your door: moments to Metro, Capital Bikeshare, grocers, gyms, coffeeshops & take-out!
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,429 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,537 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 892 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Dryer, Dishwasher, Washer, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Casement
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods
- Rear, Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Other, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS