Welcome Home! Well maintained 3 bedroom 2 & 1/2 bath home situated on .36a lot on a dead end street. Updates to include master bath, appliances, shed, HVAC installed 2019, roof installed 2020, and so much more. This place to an entertainers paradise two tiered trex deck that leads to a pool, crab patio and tons of space. This home has so much to offer possible 4th bedroom on lower level with pellet stove great family area, half bath, laundry, utility, storage area. Close to BWI, commuter station, restaurants and shops.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,920 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s).
Baltimore Annapolis BLVD toward Ferndale turn on Orchard to Broadview to Archwood destination is up on the left
Data Provided by Onboard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS