This inviting home offers luxury living with natural light, large open rooms & space for everyone in the family in sought after Wellington! With 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, TWO OFFICES, a mud room, a gym, a media room, and laundry on two levels this home meets every demand of your covid- dreams. There is space to entertain both inside and out with a beautiful composite deck, a fully fenced backyard, and plenty of grass for your favorite pet! The large kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook, spacious family room with exposed beams and wood burning fireplace, and french doors open to outside. TWO in home offices on different floors make working from home a breeze! This home is located in a private, wooded community just minutes from Old Town and Washington DC. The main level features 10 foot ceilings, recently refinished hardwood floors, bright and welcoming foyer, and fresh neutral paint throughout. The gourmet kitchen offers chef-grade stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinets, a desk area, and plenty of space for cooking around the large island. The primary suite offers privacy and luxury and features a study, dual-sided gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet and ensuite bath with double sinks, jet-soaking tub & steam shower! The additional upper level carpeted bedrooms feature built-in closet organizers, ceiling fans and access to private bathrooms. This well maintained home is move-in-ready and truly provides luxury living in a quiet and secluded neighborhood.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,855 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,012 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,843 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Full
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Paved Driveway, Covered, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Side Yard, Trees, Landscaped, Front Yard. Dead End Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS