Welcome to this clean and fresh one story home. Hardwood floors have just been refinished, everything has been painted from top to bottom, yet there are still a few things for you to make this house your home. All appliances, including the washer and dryer, stay with the home. You'll find an oversized deck off the kitchen with some privacy. There is also a large slab in the backyard that was intended to have a barn or shed on it that was never completed. There is ample parking with an extra wide driveway area for extra vehicles. You do not want to miss this property!!!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
912 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
912 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bedroom Level, Off The Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 912 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- Ramps. Accessible Approach with Ramp, Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Painted Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits, City Lot.
From Santa Fe head South on S. Ridgeview. Through the first round about. Take a left on Cedar. First home on the right
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price