This home is a well kept 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a 2 car garage located at the side of the house. The long paved drive ends w additional parking that extends past the garage. The Kitchen is centrally located with access to the hall, laundry room, dining room, garage & den. The kitchen has recently been updated with granite countertops & tile backsplash. It features a built in oven & microwave with an electric cooktop, breakfast bar & nook. The Owners Suite is accessible from the now formal dining area, that used to be an enclosed sunroom and the hall. Two Walk-In Closets are located in the Owners ensuite bathroom along with a garden tub, separate shower & a dual sink vanity. From the large open entry way you are greeted with a spacious living room that features a gas fireplace, wet bar and bay doors which close it off from the den. The home has many conveniences including but not limited to entertainment, shopping, medical care, parks, golf parks & greenbelts nearby.
Single Family, Other
1,821 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
City Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Curbs,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Sidewalk
- Irrigation Equipment
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- . Central.
- 1. Brick,Gas,Gas Logs,Living Room,Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Single Doors,Additional Parking,Concrete,Driveway,Garage Faces Side.
- Covered,See Remarks,Other
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Back Yard,Privacy,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Porch,Rain Gutters,Storage. Interior Lot,Landscaped,Sprinkler System,Subdivision.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price