This stylish and tastefully remodeled Mid-Century modern residence in Old Fig has several attractive features that check the right boxes. First, it has four bedrooms with a bonus/Fifth bedroom/flex room, a rarity for homes of this vintage. Second, it occupies a large corner lot in a quiet but central neighborhood. Third, the Master Bedroom, offset from the other bedrooms, offers the privacy today's homeowners demand. Fourth, the home exudes that elegant, low-profile vibe that makes a statement, but does not call undue attention to itself. Landscaping in the front is sharp and evocative, while the large, landscaped backyard has room for your personal stamp on the property with potential RV parking. All in all, a quintessential Fig Garden charmer for a great price.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,840 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Double Pane, Insulated Window
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Site, Private, Street Parking.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)