Don't miss this beautiful and spacious ranch home in the very sought-after Princeton Heights Lee's Summit Subdivision. You will be amazed at the space in this home! Featuring four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, upgraded kitchen with quartz countertops, spa-like master bathroom, walk-in closets in every bedroom, beautiful hardwood floors, neutral paint and carpet, covered deck off the kitchen, and newer exterior paint. This home has been well-cared-for and is ready for a new owner to just nestle right in. The finished walkout basement provides a second living space, bedroom with egress window, full bathroom, and plenty of unfinished space for storage and more. All appliances including washer and dryer stay with the property. The pride of ownership really stands out!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,052 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,052 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Kit/Dining Combo
- Bedroom Level, Dryer Hookup-Ele
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,492 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 560 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating. .
- Egress Window(s), Finished, Radon Mitigation System, Walk Out
- Storm Window(s)
- 2. Basement, Gas, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Covered Deck, Covered Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors.
Take U. S. Hwy 71 S and I-470 E/US-50 E to State Hwy RA/Ranson Rd in Lee's Summit. Take the State Hwy RA exit from US-50 E. Continue on State Hwy RA/Ranson Rd. Take SE 12th St to Rosehill Dr. Turn left onto Rosehill Dr. Home will be on right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price