Live your best life in this extensively-renovated custom 5 bed 5.1 bath home on a coveted cul-de-sac in Penn Valley. What a beauty, perfect for family comfort & grand entertaining! The expansive residence sits on over an acre of lush grounds with lovely views of the nature conservancy, affording peace, privacy and serenity. This is met by the convenience you desire with Lower Merion schools, local amenities, trains, and Center City just 12 minutes away! This quality-built French Contemporary blends elegant architecture and details like grand open arches, exquisite millwork and rich hardwood floors with modern features and luxuries, along with a gracious open layout. Upgrades abound, from the gourmet kitchen & living spaces to the lower level gym, soundproofed theater & wine cellar, to new AZEK decks, providing every feature you could want! There's even an improved/built-out oversized 3-car attached garage that's heated on demand. Beyond the center hall, a formal living room with built-in sound system & speakers sets the mood for entertaining. Host occasions in style in the spacious dining room, enjoying an open connection to the stunning kitchen with breakfast area for easy serving & mingling. The finest bells & whistles for the chef extend to the separate bar station with 2nd Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer. A few steps down is an airy family room brightened by oversized windows, with scenic views & cozy fireplace to gather around. Glass doors in the living & family rooms lead to the expansive deck for seamless indoor-outdoor parties. A handsome office with French doors, full laundry room & powder room also occupy the main level. Up the striking staircase is an open landing & 4 generously-sized bedrooms (one now used as a den/media room), all with en-suite baths. However nothing compares to the divine primary suite with a sitting area, deck overlooking the yard & 2-walk-in closets! The renovated spa bath wows with radiant heat floors & towel bar, and enormous glass-enclosed shower. A walk-up attic is great for storage. The lower level, with separate entrance and dual staircase to the main level, is an incredible hangout space with something for everyone, including a home theater, gym and 4 person sauna, additional bedroom with large closets, a nearby full bath, and a 1000 bottle dual climate controlled custom wine cellar. Come see for yourself and keep finding more to love! "The Montgomery County Board of Assessment Appeals is of the opinion that the assessment should be changed and is reducing it from 729,300 to 609,700 effective 1/1/2021". The revised 2021 taxes will be $23,298.10.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
8,947 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Media, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 6,907 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,040 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS