A rare opportunity in the heart of Capitol Hill! Light-filled 2-bed + den (possible third bedroom), 1.5 bath federal-style townhouse in the center of it all! As you enter, the bright, open living/dining area immediately makes you feel at home. The eat-in kitchen features quartz counters and opens out into your very own private terrace and gardens, the perfect oasis for entertaining friends and family. The upstairs includes 2 large bedrooms, a full bath with a glass block window, and a den/office/bonus room with exposed brick walls and a skylight. High ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors on both levels add to the charm of this unique space. Other features include a landscaped front garden, brand new roof, PARKING pad for one car, and tons of storage. Just seconds away to Metro, the Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, House office buildings, major commuter routes, restaurants, shopping, and multiple grocery stores. Virtual and FaceTime tours available.
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,355 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,355 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Wood, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS