Multiple offers received. Highest & best by Friday 2:00 p.m. Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to deadline. Contemporary elegance at its best! 3-3-2 featured in Kansas City Spaces Magazine designed by Karin Ross Designs. Open concept floor plan is dramatic, bright & airy. Entering, youâre greeted by stunning black marble that flows from entry through kitchen. Other design elements are the steel & cable staircase, vaulted ceilings & floor to ceiling sliding glass wall overlooking trees & green space. Red Oak hardwood floors adorn the great room, dining room/office & hall. Through the sliding glass, youâll enter your upper level screened-in lanai with fans & plumbed with gas for fire feature or outdoor cooking. Looking in from the lanai is another design gem; the floor to ceiling gas fireplace is unique & intricately sculpted tiles create this beautiful focal point with live edge wood mantel & limestone base. The designer kitchen equipped with massive Cambria quartz waterfall island seats four adults & has luxury cabinetry featuring soft close doors with slide out shelves, deep drawers, microwave, spice rack & garbage. Outfitted with top rated LG appliances, water purification, & Italian 5-burner, dual fuel range with two ovens & rotisserie. âKnock Knockâ fridge, dishwasher & microwave are black stainless. Copper professional-grade range hood. Master suite with walk-in closet has builtin shelves. Master bath has beautifully tiled shower, double vanity, free-standing slipper bubble tub, floors are exquisite Italian tile. Bedrooms include custom shades & plush carpet. Beautiful blue quartz counter accented by Champaign fixtures & Wedgewood blue floor, shower tile encased by glass creates a spa like setting. Walkout lower level offers great room, bedroom, full bath, kitchen, gym & additional storage. Floors are LVT. Custom blinds. Door leads to enclosed porch for add'l outdoor entertaining. Furnace 2021, Roof 2017, HWH 2020. Seller is owner/occupant.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
Brick Trim, Stucco/Frame
3,042 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Exercise Room, Office, Media
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven Free Standing, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Inside Entrance, Walkout
- Thermal Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Covered, Porch, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Zero Lot Line.
- HOA Dues Include
- Building Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Free, Snow Removal, Trash Pick Up
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price