Experience luxury living in this fully updated 1,668 sq. ft. tri-level townhome, in the amenity-rich Aldenhouse community of Ladera Ranch. Set foot inside this redesigned and reimagined open floor plan, featuring 2 master suites, office, 2.5 bathrooms and 2-car garage. The interior features an array of light-filled windows, custom built fixtures, elegant lighting, and wide plank flooring throughout. The updated chef?s kitchen includes top-tier stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, marble backsplash, impeccably curated cabinetry, and large breakfast bar to accommodate additional seating. Designed with pure resort-style relaxation in mind, the amply sized master suite is optimally suited for pure relaxation and rest, and features several single-hung windows over a generous sized window seat, as well as a spacious dressing room with custom cabinetry. The bright spa-inspired master bath features a custom tiled walk-in shower, freestanding soaking tub, separate water closet, as well as black quartz countertops and dual custom sinks. The generous and accommodating junior master suite includes large mirrored closet and updated bath with designer fixtures. With brand-new PEX plumbing throughout and located just minutes from schools and parks, as well as fine dining and retail, this elegant and opulent townhome is perfect for anyone looking to experience a serene existence within a rich and entertaining coastal environment.
Townhouse, Cape Cod, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
1,668 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Gas Heat.
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Wainscoting, Data Wiring/Cat 5
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Storage Area. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Sport Court
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS