Beautiful 5 bdrm, 4 baths, ranch home w/inlaw quarters by Blue Marsh Lake. Imagine the possibilities when owning this 9.66-acre Farmette in Wilson School District.Â Enter into a spacious foyer that overlooks the dining room/living room area. The 32 handle Kitchen is custom built by R & J Kitchens. The main bdrm has a walk-in closet and main bath with a stallÂshower and jacuzzi tub. On the opposite end of the home areÂ 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Laundry room and 2 car oversized garage complete the main level.ÂBasement offers In-Law quarters with ultimate privacy and an unfinished area. 1)The in-law quarters are 1248 sq ft w/2 generous bedrooms, a full bath, 32 handle kitchen, and an openÂdining/ family room. Private entrance through french doors to the patio, yard, and parking. Laundry access is available in the unfinished section of the basement. 2) The unfinished basement- offers French Doors to the outside, mechanical + storage area, 2nd Laundry room + 4th full bath (fully functional, needs finishing touches). Plus another (20? X12?) that has some drywall & could be a family room...you decide. Outbuildings: 1)Pole Barn /steel bldg is (40 X 60 w/loft), Door is 14 X 14, 220 elec svc, oil heat w/ 12" exhaust. - Owner's to negotiate tools if interested. Barn- is in need of repair & sits just over the property line of the adjacent .17 acre lot that is being sold with the 9.49 acres for a total of 9.66 acres.ÂWith this small strip of land, comes a separate well and septic because this was originally a homestead.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Block, Other Construction
3,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, Other, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,951 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,248 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Sloped, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed, Feed Barn, Front Yard, Back Yard, Not In Development, Side Yard. Rural, Asphalt, Irregular, Open, Sloped.
From Reading: West on RT 422, Rt onto State Hill Rd, Left onto Brownsville Rd. Home in on the Right.
Data Provided by Onboard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS