Located in the desirable area of Central San Clemente, this rare single level, home ocean view home has been substantially upgraded throughout! With a wonderful floor plan for comfortable living and entertaining this 4 bedroom home(4th bedroom without closet is being used as an office) offers indoor/outdoor entertaining with a wrap around deck expanding 2/3rds of the way around the house. The deck that allows for both ocean and city lights views! You'll also enjoy ocean views from the dining area and office and city lights views from several rooms. A grassy outdoor yard play for you or Fido. The remodeled kitchen boasts an island, expansive counter space, wine storage and a professional style stainless gas range! The recently remodeled master bathroom is well appointed with a walk-in shower with a seamless enclosure and a white vanity with marble counter. Beautiful plank-style tile flooring runs throughout the master bedroom and master bath. The guest bath was totally redone with warm wood cabinets with granite counter and shower surround. The generous sized living room is perfect for a large sectional sofa with plenty of space for entertaining! Only moments from San Clemente's famous beaches and a wonderful City Park, this home also offers the benefit of being located on a one-way street. Uniquely this home has a secluded storage area and a secondary area that could potentially become a workshop or full fill other needs. An exciting listing, hurry, it won't last.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,803 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Convertible Bedroom, First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Wood Decking, Wrap-around Porch
- Private Spa, Above Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Ocean
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)