Custom built. Two master suites and two guest bedrooms. 3 full baths. Main master feels like a retreat. Plenty of space for everyone. About 20 minutes from Jackson. Beautiful views from large living room windows or while relaxing out on the large rear patio and deck. Home has solar, commercial grade hot heater. The home comes with a 22kw Generac generator. Custom kitchen with Corian countertops with plenty of space. Wine fridge, 6 burner gas stove top, double ovens and prep sink. Property includes a fenced garden area with a variety of fruit trees.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Granite,Multiple Shower Heads
- Formal Area
- Cabinets,Sink,Inside Room
- Skylight(s),Synthetic Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Granite,Multiple Shower Heads
- Bath Description
- Sunken Tub,Window
- Gas Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Possible,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Awning,Uncovered Patio
- Manual Sprinkler F&R
- Lot Grade Varies
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Manual Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Front, Awning,Uncovered Patio. Manual Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price