1124 August Woods has entered the market with pizzaz! This beautiful Hathaway model has 4BR, 3.5BA, 3-story bump-out and 2 fireplaces with marble surrounds and heatilators. In the large Master BR with two closets is a gas fireplace that makes quite a statement. It has a lovely decorated mantel and is flanked by built-in bookcases. The large en suite bathroom includes double sinks, alcove whirlpool tub, water closet and separate shower. On a cold night, enjoy reading by the fireplace before retiring. In good weather the floor-to-ceiling windows invite wonderful sun and light to cheer you. Amenities include hardwood floors, second fireplace on main level, new carpet, imposing crown molding, chair railing and wainscoting. The laundry is on the upper level. The Hathaway has an L-shaped kitchen in the center of the unit. Often the kitchen is the gathering place for guests, and this design not only provides the cook with an efficient work space, but also it is convenient for the cook toÂinteract with guests. The kitchen has upgraded cabinets, granite countertops, granite-top island with stools, stainless appliances and pantry. The sizable lower level family/recreation room has plenty of space for your activities/hobbies, a full bath, 4th bedroom/office and storage room with metal shelving and the mechanical systems. This unit backs to the nature preserve, has privacy fences and a lovely secluded deck with stairs to the yard. Located in the heart of the community, it is sited on the the parking side of the delightful spiral-curved boulevard that winds through the community. There is no through traffic on the parking side of the boulevard. Truxton Park, on 80-acres, is your next door neighbor. There are numerous amenities such as kayaking, hiking, tennis, pickleball, swimming, boat dock and boat ramp. You are also within walking distance to Downtown, Quiet Waters Park, the Library and Pip Moyer Rec Center.
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,464 sq. ft
220v Service, Underground, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,784 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 680 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Casement, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Marble, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Unassigned.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS