This beautiful 3.1-acre estate is a dream that has been custom-built down to every detail with the beautiful cabinets and built-ins and travertine floors. You won't want to miss the two master suites and 60 x 60 RV storage that holds two large motorhomes with an over 2000 square foot apartment which was bringing in $1500.00 a month in rent. There is also a 3 bay garage in the back and a shed. The apartment is on its own septic system and meter. The entire property is fenced with a beautiful iron fence with 3 electric gates. There is access from Collette Sublette and Glaze lane.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
4,484 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Oliver Acres Sub
Aerobic Septic,Asphalt,City Water,Septic
- Built-in Microwave,Convection Oven,Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Oven-Electric,Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen,Vent Mechanism
- Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- 4. Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Foam Insulation,Insulated Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Windows,Built-in Wine Cooler,Decorative Lighting,Dry Bar,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Plantation Shutters,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Epoxy Flooring,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Garage-Detached,Side.
- Pool, Heated, Fenced, Gunite
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Pool Perimeter Fence,Saltwater Pool,Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Attached Grill,Covered Porch(es),Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System. Corner,Cul De Sac,Horses Permitted,Landscaped,Some Trees.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price