Beautifully updated and impeccably maintained residence 1 block from the Tidewater Inn. Restaurants, shopping, museums and galleries nearby. Brick open porch (8 1/2 x 12) on front, huge deck overlooking garden. Countertop in Kitchen is alabaster and is lit from below. The second story windows have been replaced with thermopane windows. Full attic with stairs. 9 ft ceilings on first story. Property has historically old magnolia grandiflora, linden tree and one of the largest cut-leaf Japanese maples in Maryland. Interior design by award winning Maryland based designer.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,580 sq. ft
Easton Historic District
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,580 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Wall Unit.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Private, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Sloped.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS