Welcome home! This beautiful 26 yr young home boasts: A wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings in the Great Room that extends to the Open Floor plan kitchen which features granite countertops, a skylight, hardwoods, and a Kitchen island with granite top (that stays). Home has all the perks that you would expect and more; Main floor laundry, tile baths, window seats in all bedrooms, finished walkout basement, and a completely screened in deck (bottom also) off the kitchen for relaxing while enjoying the peaceful woods it backs up to. Exceptional sub-basement houses the furnace, water heater, sump pump and still plenty of room for storage. No gas bills here, we're all electric! All appliances stay. Highly rated Smithville schools. Home Warranty Offered. Don't miss out on this one!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,666 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,666 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Kit/Dining Combo
- Bedroom Level, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,162 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 504 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Under Cabinet Appliance(s), Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Attic Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Finished, Sump Pump, Walk Out
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Pantry, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Deck, Covered Deck, Screened Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors. Level, Treed.
169 North just before reaching Smithville proper turn right on NE Armory Rd and left on Lora St. Home is straight ahead at the T where Lora and Betsy Ct meet.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price