From the impeccably landscaped yard to the beautifully remodeled interior, this home offers a warm welcome! The spacious living and dining rooms with hardwood floors, new custom cabinetry, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lush backyard. The gourmet kitchen was completely renovated in 2017 with new cabinetry, grey subway tile backsplash, Bosch vent hood, Miele oven an a Miele steam oven, GE Profile range and microwave, beautiful center island with drawers, glass door pantry, bay window and contemporary grey stone flooring. Relax nearby in the family room with stone hearth, fireplace and lovely built-in shelving. The entertaining backyard is completely private with mature shade trees, dining patio and separate lounging space. Downstairs features an office and a guest bedroom with newly remodeled bathroom. The hardwood floors continue throughout the house and upstairs, where you will find two bedrooms joined by a Jack & Jill bathroom. The Master suite at the end of the hallway has built-in shelves, plantation shutters, crown molding, built in shelves and archway with double closets that lead to the master bath that features 2 sink areas, soaking tub and separate shower. All of this and it is conveniently located near the Talega Athletic Club with two pools, sport court and clubhouse and a short walk from the school, golf club, restaurants and shops!
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
2,931 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Unfurnished, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS