Wonderfully maintained custom built home sitting on a parklike 2.5 acre landscaped corner lot with mature trees, circular drive and covered 40 ft front porch to enjoy mornings and evenings in the sought-after Peaster ISD. The large living area features a beautiful stone fireplace and flows directly to dining areas and kitchen for easy conversations and entertaining. The spacious master bedroom and ensuite features an antique claw foot tub and plenty of closet space. You will appreciate the recently new HVAC, tankless water heater, 5 burner cooktop, dishwasher and carpet and this energy efficient home keeps utility bills reasonable year-round. Upstairs is an additional bonus of approx 1000 sq ft of potential living space already plumbed and ducted and ready for you to complete with your own ideas! Covered parking, storage, fenced yard and plenty of space for projects and pets. Completing this paradise is access to the private community lake for fishing. A great home in a great community
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,894 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
All Weather Road,Co-op Electric,Outside City Limits,Propane,Septic,Well
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Propane. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Stone,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet Available,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,Circular Driveway,Concrete,Covered,Detached Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Porch,Rain Gutters. Acreage,Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Landscaped,Many Trees,Oak.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price