Displaying arguably some of the best views along the boardwalk this light-filled, corner oceanfront home on Balboa Peninsula captures inspiring panoramic vistas up and down the coastline, as well as spectacular views of the bay front from the third floor solarium and deck. With a comfortable floor plan ideally suited for easy entertaining and casual beachfront living the four bedroom/four bath home benefits from the privacy afforded by its very unique elevated corner lot orientation. Stunning sit down views can be enjoyed from the living, dining and kitchen areas. The residence enters on grade - without any stairs - and boasts a desirable entry level, en-suite bed and bath, sauna, library, and 700 bottle, temperature-controlled wine cellar. A custom designed residential elevator provides easy access to all three levels of the home. The third floor master suite revels in captivating white water views and romantic Catalina sunsets. A newly completed veranda room with adjoining terrace offers exceptional views of Newport Harbor and the twinkling city lights beyond. Live the beach lifestyle. Enjoy al fresco dinners on your oceanfront patio. Take a stroll to the Balboa Island ferry, and myriad local shops and restaurants. A turn-key home awaiting its lucky new owner!
Single Family, 3+ Story
Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
3,434 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Balboa Peninsula (Residential) (Balp)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Library, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Six Burner Range, Self-Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Washer
- A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access.
- Balcony, Patio, Roof Top Deck
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Hill, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Pier View, Coastline View, Catalina Island View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing, Sidewalks. Urban, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)