Your Villa at 1016 Auckland Way sits at the northeast edge of the popular Bayside community and features a variety of waterfront views from all three levels. Take your glass of wine to your choice of two decks and enjoy the panoramic views from the Chester River through calm inlet waters into the marina. Three totally different water views! The lawn slopes down to colorful marsh plantings and the sunset hour is lovely and calming. >>>>> The vaulted entry foyer brings lots of light to the open main level great room. The bedrooms function as three suites, with each having a private bath; a Master Suite with skylight, 2nd bedroom with hall bath and a 3rd floor loft suite with its own full bath. >>>>> Enjoy walking/biking access to restaurants, the cross island trail and community amenities including a clubhouse, pool, fitness center and tennis courts. Don't miss this opportunity!
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Frame
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Water, Trees/Woods, Marina View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Atrium. Bay Front.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool
USE "GPS" or... From the east: Exit Castle Marina continue to traffic circle, take 2nd exit out of circle. From the west: Exit Dominion Rd., turn right onto Postal Rd. and take overpass to traffic circle and first exit out of circle ------------->
Data Provided by Onboard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS