Beautiful 3 level home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Kensington Hill. Fresh Paint and New Carpet Throughout. Upgrades galore, 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths, 2 Story Foyer with Separate Formal Living Room and Dining Room, Main level Study with French Doors, Gourmet Kitchen with SS Appliances, Oversized Island with Granite and a Backsplash. Room for Island seating and Breakfast Bar Seating off of the Sunroom. Huge Primary Suite w sitting area, Walk in Closets and Primary Upgraded Bath with Granite, Double Vanity and Ceramic Separate Tub and Shower. LL with Family Room and 2nd Gas Fireplace, Media Room with Recessed Lighting, LL Bedroom and Full Bath. Peaceful Backyard with Stamped Concrete Patio the Entire Length of the House. TO SEE IT IS TO WANT IT !!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,308 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 842 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS