**PRICED TO SELL plus $5k Closing Cost Credit for Offers Ratified Before 10/31/20** Upper floor units have higher ceilings, bigger windows, and upgraded finish packages! Bright open living space features 10'+ ceilings, tall windows with city views, large kitchen w/ stainless appliances, granite counters, gas cooking, and Brazilian cherry floors throughout! Spacious dual-entry bathroom, Waterworks bath fixtures, walk-through master closet offers tons of storage, in-unit laundry, and fantastic building amenities. Nicely updated, freshly painted, and move-in ready! Building amenities include 24-hour concierge, complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar, refrigerated package storage, Resident lounge & club room, landscaped courtyard with grills, water feature & lounge seating, Indoor Pool & Spa, large Fitness Center and much more! Adjacent to Canal Park and just one block to Metro & Whole Foods. 2 blocks to Yards Park, Harris Teter, Vida & countless new restaurants, bars, and nightlife! $144k of Purchase Price is already financed for you by the Co-op ($611/mo); you only pay/finance $226k! ALL Property Taxes are also paid through the Co-op at $182/mo. Total monthly payment to Co-op is $1,364 ($571 for Association Fee, $611 for mortgage payment, $182 for property taxes). NO RENTAL RESTRICTIONS for this Co-op! Only 10% down payment required. Rental parking available in garage below building.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
700 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Ice Maker, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Uncovered, Unassigned, Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- CHECK DCOZ
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Fountain, Doorman. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Spa, Community Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS