Very nice remodeled home in sought after Braehead Woods. Just minutes from downtown shopping, restaurants and the train station. Home boasts new carpet in family room, refinished hardwood floors, new vinyl floors. Also kitchen completely remodeled with new granite counters, new cabinets, and new stainless steel appliances. Hall bath completely remodeled. New lighting in baths, living room, dining room and kitchen. Entire home freshly painted.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
2,058 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Underground
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,176 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 882 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard. Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS